DC Pedicab Tours
Pedicab Transportation Services include Short Trips, Private Extended Tours, and Special Events
Tours include Free Pick-up from Any Downtown Location – Small Kids Ride for Free
We Accommodate Special Needs such as Strollers and Folding-Wheelchairs, etc.
Visit Monuments, Memorials and Museums.
Rates are hourly, starting as low as $30/hr per person. Set your own schedule.
Flexible Private Tour. Go quickly or take your time, it is up to you.
Family FriendlySafe, convenient and affordable transportation to the best destinations. Stress-free sightseeing – set your own schedule.
Small Kids Ride Free !
Special EventsPedicabs have long been fashionable transportation for weddings and other special events. Add a sense of fun to any occasion. Large groups can be accommodated.
Beat the Crowds
Better Than a Crowded Bus
Better Than a Gimmicky Segway
Personalized Tours Cater to Your Needs
Special NeedsPedicabs are perfect for the elderly and people with mobility issues. Easy curbside entry without steps, and we can get in close to venues that buses can’t. We easily accommodate strollers and folding wheelchairs. Hablo Español. Bienvenidos a Washington!
Why Choose Nonpartisan Pedicab Tours?
Because it is a better way to experience visiting the National Mall, Monuments, Memorials and Museums !
Get the most out of your time and money, hire a Pedicab
- Personalized Tour With A Friendly, Knowledgeable Guide!
- Start And Finish On Your Own Schedule!
- Free Pick Up At Any Downtown Location!
- Economical Use Of Your Time And Energy!
- Get Dropped Off At The Location Of Your Choice!
- Small Children Ride Free!
- So Much Better Than Bus Or Segway Tours!
- Fully Licensed and Insured ($1,000,000)
Pedicabs are human powered transportation that allows you to quietly and conveniently get up close to your destination.
They can also have the added benefit of providing a professional tour guide that delivers a personal interactive experience that is just not available with other tours.
Up to 3 regular sized adults can be accommodated, as well as, folding wheelchairs or baby-strollers. They are ideal for the elderly or people with mobility issues.
Group tours can also be easily arranged.
On the map, everything looks close. At some point, they realize that everything is actually spread out over a large area. People become exhausted and it takes a lot of time to walk around. When that happens many worthwhile sites get missed and people think about their aching feet rather than the national heritage.
Hiring a pedicab is a very practical solution. Quick, convenient, comfortable and affordable.
A Segway Tour sounds like fun and adventure. But a trip to the emergency room can certainly ruin your vacation and using a Segway is definitely not as easy as it looks. It can be expensive and at least a half-hour of your tour is spent on safety training instead of seeing the sights. A lot of people abandon their segway tours and end up walking.
Segways are cool transportation devices. Under the right circumstances you can see why people refer to them as possibly changing the future of transportation.
But they are not all that great for touring the Monuments, Memorials and Museums.
- Custom, Personal Tour — Enjoy the sights at your own pace!
- Friendly tour guide converses with you
- Waits for you right out front of all monuments
- Always goes exactly where you want it to go
- Picks up and drops you off at any downtown location
- Tour guide recommends restaurants & attractions tailored to you
- Easily accessible to elderly and handicapped people
- Stroller and folding wheelchair friendly
- See all the monuments in 1.5 – 2.5 hours
- Minimal walking
- Full 360 degree view for all passengers
DOUBLE DECKER BUS
- Guide uses loudspeaker. No personal interaction with customers.
- Canned speech endlessly repeated to a crowd of people
- You must search for bus stands and wait for bus
- You must follow the fixed route and schedule
- Set route — you must get to and from the bus
- No recommendations, nothing personal about it.
- Steep stairs to climb to go up to the open top
- No storage for wheelchairs or strollers. You’re out of luck.
- Spend all day long to see the same amount
- Lots of walking to find the bus stands
- View only from the side of bus you are sitting on